Brigadier Dr. Ghaith Ghanim Al Suwaidi
Current job :
- Director of Dubai Police Academy - Assistant Professor of Criminal Law.
- Bachelor of Laws with a very good grade with honors from the Dubai Police Academy in 1994.
- Diploma in Police Sciences with very good grade with honors from Dubai Police Academy in 1994
- Ph.D. in Criminal Law with Excellent Honors from the United Kingdom in 2003.
Scientific and academic interests:
- Topics related to criminal law and human rights.
Membership in the scientific body:
- Volunteer records for some official authorities for legal and security awareness.
- The conclusion of an academic cooperation agreement with British universities in Britain.
- Headed the delegation of the Dubai Police General Headquarters in local and international visits, conferences and seminars.
- Contributed to the submission of working papers and academic and practical research inside and outside the country.
- Headed a large number of collective working groups at the level of criminal work, security and administrative.
- Legal representative of Dubai Police before the Legal Affairs Department.
- Board Member of Dubai Police Academy.
- General Supervisor of the Scientific Council 2011
- Member of the Permanent Scientific Committee for the Police Excellence Award.
- Cases of flagrante delicto.
- Theft crimes according to the Federal Penal Code.
- Pre-trial detention
- The concept and pillars of the crime of cyber terrorism.
- The role of the Public Prosecution in the criminal case, an analytical study in English.